Compact Flash On Hold System
specialist On Hold Message Player is the first such system in the world to use
Compact Flash technology for audio storage'
The Compact Flash On Hold
System professionally relays your recorded messages and music to your callers. Designed
as a dedicated machine for playing telephone on hold content, it continues to be
used by many organisations of all sizes throughout the world.
- Very reliable and exceptional sound quality.
- Restarts automatically after power
surge and / or loss of power.
- Equipped with a removable compact flash
cartridge for easy updating by either swapping to a new cartridge or
updating the existing one via a USB card reader.
Suitable for businesses that...
Require a solid and reliable on hold system,
however don’t feel the need to update their content too frequently.
- Full digital system with no moving parts for
- Built in monitor speaker.
- Compact Flash card included.
- Plays a continuous recording loop to callers
- Works with all PABX / PBX phone systems with
an on hold audio input.
- Stores up to 99 tracks on a single flash
- Tracks can be selected via a push button.
- Recorded content is pre-programmed onto a
Compact Flash card.
1. On / Off Volume - output volume.
2. Power On LED.
3. Content / Message track selector button (depends upon content).
4. Monitor Speaker ON/OFF.
5. 600 Ohm - 8 Ohm audio output selector.
6. Audio socket (connects to telephone on hold Line Isolation Unit).
7. Power 9V DC 500mA - socket connection for power.
L = 170mm x W = 115mm x H = 25mm.
Providing your business phone system has the
ability to place callers on hold and / or currently has an audio device (such as
a CD player or radio) running for on hold – then you’re ready to go. Our
Compact Flash On Hold System simply needs to be connected, switched on and it
will run continuously without fail.